Saturday, February 21, 2015

One cupboard

This is a terrible cabinet that is always in need or organization.  It's full of gluten free flours, and hot beverage things.  And the odd bag of candy that falls on me when I try to get the coffee grinder.

Alice has adopted my Lenten goal with me.  And she drinks a lot of tea, so she wanted to see this area organized and cleaned out.

This is what it looked like after before and after our last re-org 2 years ago.

2013 Before and After

Maybe I shouldn't have shown you that.  It looks pretty good.  Better than it does today.  I wonder why?  I think I'm cooking and baking less now that I'm working more, so all those containers on the bottom shelf don't make sense now. 

I'm going to show you yesterday's work anyway.  No proper before picture though.  It's been so long since I've really blogged that I didn't think to take a picture before I started.


One thing that has changed is that Yvon has developed reactions to beans, no the white beans, huge container of chick peas and bean flours are no longer.  And Alice is now as allergic to lentils as soy and peanuts, so those are gone too.  And we regularly babysit a little boy, hence the big Enfamil formula container.  

All teas and mulling spices
So, not as nice looking as 2013, but the products in the cupboard have changed and they don't fall on my head anymore.  And I'm not going to buy any more tea until we drink some of them. 

Lenten Day 2:  Tea cupboard feeling tidier.

No comments: